An excellent mid terrace property which has undergone a huge improvement programme and now offers new luxury kitchen and bathroom, two well proportioned bedrooms, one with recessed spotlighting, open plan lounge to dining room, new gas fired central and PVC double glazed windows. The current owners have finished this property to a high standard which will impress every viewer, offering bright, spacious accommodation, excellent presentation for a first time buyer. Ready to move in to, this property is situated in a convenient area of both Bloomfield Avenue and Beersbridge Road, close to many local amenities, within walking distance of Ballyhackamore and accessible to all major bus routes in and out of the City Centre. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Open Plan Lounge 13'1 x 9'10 (3.99m x 3.00m)
- Hole in wall fireplace and wood laminate flooring.
- Archway Leading To
- Dining Room 9'10 x 9'10 (3.00m x 3.00m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 9'10 x 6'7 (3.00m x 2.01m)
- New range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge, recessed spotlighting and partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1 9'10 x 9'10 (3.00m x 3.00m)
- Two built in wardrobes and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2 9'10 x 6'7 (3.00m x 2.01m)
- New luxury white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, built in shower, tiled splash back, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature walls mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- Small concrete area to front.
Enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.