We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and extremely well presented end townhouse which is located in a very popular development just off the Belmont Road, Antrim and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance porch, good size lounge with feature fireplace piped for gas fire and wood laminate flooring and a fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway, garden to front and a good garden to side / rear in lawn with paved patio area.
PLEASE NOTE : There is full planning permission for two storey extension to the side of the property to include garage with 3rd bedroom above.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC front door, wood laminate flooring
- LOUNGE 15'7'' X 14'7'' AT WIDEST (4.75m X 4.45m AT WIDEST)
- Feature fireplace piped for gas fire, wood laminate flooring, radiator, under stairs storage
- KITCHEN / DINER 15'8'' X 12'8'' (4.78m X 3.86m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor in kitchen, wood laminate flooring, radiator, PVC double glazed double doors to rear
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress, access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 15'8'' X 11'9'' AT WIDEST (4.78m X 3.58m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 2 12'8'' X 8'6'' (3.86m X 2.59m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- Tarmac driveway
Garden to front
Good garden to side / rear in lawn with paved patio area
Boiler house and oil tank
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.