We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented mid terraced family home in the ever popular Drummond Brae development.
The property comprises living room, downstairs w.c, bright and spacious kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms, master with shower room and a family bathroom. The property further benefits from an enclosed rear garden with lawned area and bricked paving.
This attractive home is located on the edge of the town and only a few minutes walk from schools, shops, churches and bus routes for Belfast, Lisburn, Downpatrick or Newcastle and with the fantastic quality of finish throughout, early viewing is a must.
- Solid wooden front door with glazed window.
- Living Room 17'10" x 16'5" (5.44m x 5.00m)
- Wooden laminate flooring. Fireplace with wooden surround and mantle and granite hearth. Under stair storage cupboard.
- Kitchen / Dining 16'2" x 13'9" (4.93m x 4.19m)
- Range of high and low rise units with stainless sink and drainer and tiled splash backs. Integrated electric oven, hob and stainless steel extractor fan. Recess for washing machine, dish washer and American style fridge/freezer. Tiled floor. Double patio doors to rear garden.
- Low flush W/C and wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing with hot press and access to floored roof space.
- Bedroom One 13'4" x 7'1" (4.06m x 2.16m)
- Rear facing.
- Bedroom Two 13'5" x 8'9" (4.09m x 2.67m)
- Rear facing.
- Bedroom Three 14'5" x 8'11" (4.39m x 2.72m)
- Front facing.
- Shower Room 5'6" x 3'4" (1.68m x 1.02m)
- White suite encompassing wash hand basin and shower.
- Bathroom 6'11" x 6'6" (2.11m x 1.98m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower. Tiled floor and feature tiled walls.
- To the front - tarmac driveway with feature hedging. To the rear - enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with bricked paving.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.