Downshire Road is a popular residential location within the Rosetta area, with a lovely mix of period properties. Number 24 is no exception. The property is located within the immediate catchment area and within walking distance of leading primary and post primary schools. The property is serviced by the 6A bus route into the city centre via the Cregagh Road and the no.30 via the Ormeau Road and Queens University. The current vendors have extended and modernised this property creating a superb home with a contemporary feel whilst still retaining some of the original features. The accommodation comprises four bedrooms, spacious lounge, living area open to modern kitchen dining that leads out to the patio/garden, downstairs shower suite and white bathroom suite on first floor. Externally the property benefits from a tarmac driveway with ample parking, bordered by mature hedging, patio area accessed directly from the dining area that leads up to the mature garden. Tucked away at the rear of the garden is a timber summer house currently utilised as a TV / gaming room and storage facility.
The Rosetta area has always been popular because of its close proximity to all the local amenities such as Forestside Shopping Centre and the convenience that offers, but this has been enhanced with all the cafés and restaurants that have opened recently on the Ormeau Road.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood panelled front door with fan light to entrance hall. Oak flooring.
- Shower Suite
- Comprising corner shower with Mira sport shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Lounge 13'9 x 12'10 (4.19m x 3.91m)
- (into bay) Tiled fire-place with wooden surround, housing an open fire.
- Living Room 12'10 x 10'10 (3.91m x 3.30m)
- Oak flooring open to:
- Extended Kitchen/Dining 18'1 x 14'1 (5.51m x 4.29m)
- Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Upvc patio doors with glazed side panels providing access to rear patio & garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'2 x 10'10 (3.40m x 3.30m)
- Built in robes. Picture rail. Cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom Two 11'6 x 10'10 (3.51m x 3.30m)
- Picture rail. Cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom Three 8'6 x 7'3 (2.59m x 2.21m)
- Cornice ceiling.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising tiled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Staircase to 2nd Floor
- Landing storage under-eaves,
- Bedroom four 11'6 x 9'6 (3.51m x 2.90m)
- Storage under-eaves.
- Outside front
- Mature gardens to front bordered by hedging.
Tarmac driveway with parking to the front and side of property.
- Outside rear
- Enclosed patio area accessed directly from the dining area. Steps up to mature gardens laid in lawns with apple tree and decked patio area all bordered by hedging. Tucked away at the rear of the garden is a timber storage shed with light and power that is currently utilised as a TV / gaming room. Pvc oil tank / housed oil boiler.
- Please Note
- Tenure is freehold.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.