We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive mid terrace bungalow which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Ballyclare Road and will suit a variety of purchaser.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance open plan into lounge with wood laminate flooring, fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and a rear hall with access to garden. There are also two bedrooms master with built in storage and a separate modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is double timber gates at rear opening to a concrete driveway, pebbled garden to front and a brick paved patio area to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, open to lounge.
- LOUNGE 13'1'' X 12'8'' (3.99m X 3.86m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 11'8'' X 9'5'' (3.56m X 2.87m)
- High and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, radiator.
- REAR HALL
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, hotpress, access to roofspace, pvc double glazed back door.
- BEDROOM 1 16'5'' X 9'1'' AT WIDEST (5.00m X 2.77m AT WIDEST)
- Built in cupboard & wardrobe, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 9'0'' X 6'7'' (2.74m X 2.01m)
- White suite comprising bath, Aqualisa shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Double timber gates at rear opening to a concrete driveway.
Pebbled garden to front.
Brick paved patio area to rear
Outhouse with oil boiler.
Boiler house, shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.