We are delighted to offer for sale this magnificent Detached family home situated on the periphery of Parkgate village, enjoying close transport links to Templepatrick Village, Belfast City centre and nearby airports. Constructed in 1995 by the present owners to an exacting standard this property offers bright, well proportioned accommodation set over two floors, which would easily lend itself to a variety of purchasers. Externally, the property is nestled on a private mature site circa 1 acre and boasts delightful rural views over open countryside. Internal inspection is an absolute must to appreciate this fine home.
9.3 miles from Sandyknowes
5.2 miles from Ballymartin Park & Ride
16.5 miles from Westlink
**EPC Grade D (68)**
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Chinese slate flooring, wood double glazing, glass panelled door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Chinese slate flooring, double glass panelled doors to lounge, under stairs storage.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin, Chinese slate flooring.
- STUDY 9'9 X 8'1 (2.97m X 2.46m)
- LOUNGE 20'5 X 15'8 (6.22m X 4.78m)
- Feature cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and slate hearth, dual aspect pvc double glazed double doors to patio at rear.
- KITCHEN 14'8 X 11'4 (4.47m X 3.45m)
- Range of recessed style high and low level fitted units with Granite worktops. Basin and a half ceramic sink unit, built in double oven, gas hob and extractor fan. Integrated fridge & dishwasher. Island unit with matching granite worktop, partly tiled walls. Chinese slate flooring, staircase to first floor, open to dining / family room.
- DINING / FAMILY ROOM 25'11 X 13'2 (At Widest) (7.90m X 4.01m ( At Widest))
- Feature inglenook fireplace with multi fuel burning stove, Chinese slate hearth, feature bay window with pvc double glazed double doors to patio at rear.
- UTILITY ROOM 8'3 X 7'9 (2.51m X 2.36m)
- Matching high and low level fitted units with Formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, freezer space, Chinese slate flooring.
- LAUNDRY ROOM
- Modern range of white high gloss high and low level fitted units with Formica worktops. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, breakfast bar, radiator, pvc double glazed door to rear and access to garage.
- FIRST FLOOR
- GALLERY STYLE LANDING
- Walk in hotpress with access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 17'7 X 15'9 (At Widest) (5.36m X 4.80m ( At Widest))
- Built in wardrobe, radiator.
- Shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower, wash hand basin with built in storage cupboard and granite worktop and low flush w.c. Partly tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, Cozy Toes under floor heating.
- BEDROOM 2 16'4 X 10'4 (4.98m X 3.15m)
- JACK & JILL ENSUITE
- Double shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower, wash hand basin with storage unit, low flush w.c, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, chrome heated towel radiator, Cozy Toes under floor heating.
- BEDROOM 3 14'6 X 13'11 (At Widest) (4.42m X 4.24m ( At Widest))
- BEDROOM 4 13'10 X 11'6 (4.22m X 3.51m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 5 11'9 X 9'9 (At Widest) (3.58m X 2.97m ( At Widest))
- Ivory suite comprising: bath with telephone hand shower attachment and screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- SUN LOUNGE 12'5 X 12'0 (3.78m X 3.66m)
- Feature cast iron fireplace with gas fire, feature beamed ceiling, radiator, stunning views over garden and surrounding countryside. Pvc double glazed double doors to sun terrace.
- SUN TERRACE
- With steps down to garden.
- Tarmac driveway for ample parking and turning space sweeping around to the side of the property with access to an integral garage with up and over door and boiler house.
Superb garden to front in lawn.
Superb garden to rear in lawn with brick paved patio area and a range of mature plants, trees and shrubbery.
3 outside taps
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 19'9 X 17'6 (At Widest) (6.02m X 5.33m ( At Widest))
- With up and over door, light, power, radiator and wood laminate flooring.
This has been approved for conversion to a granny flat including separate front entrance and access to plumbed bathroom
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.