The vendor has been in receipt of an offer of £127,000 subject to contract for the above property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts. Ulster Property Sales, 138 Andersonstown Road, Belfast, BT11 9BT, 02890 605200.
A superb opportunity to purchase this well appointed semi detached home conveniently located close to schools, shops and transport links to include the motorway network and within easy commuting distance to the City Centre. Three good bedrooms. Good sized living room. Kitchen open plan to dining space. White bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. Oil fired central heating. Upvc double glazing. Off road carparking. Privately enclosed rear garden. Chain free. A rare opportunity to purchase within this popular location and we have no hesitation in recommending an early viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC D55
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM 15'9 x 12'5 (4.80m x 3.78m)
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 15'6 x 12'9 (4.72m x 3.89m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob, stainless steel extractor fan, built-in oven, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, open plan to generous dining space, Upvc double glazed sliding patio door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'6 x 8'11 (4.11m x 2.72m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 12'2 x 9'9 (3.71m x 2.97m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 9'2 x 7'2 (2.79m x 2.18m)
- WHTIE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, separate shower cubicle, electric shower unit, spotlights, tiled walls and floor.
- Off street carparking, enclosed rear garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.