This charming, deceptively spacious, semi-detached home is located in a prime residential area, within walking distance to the flourishing Belmont Road. The close proximity to the Belmont community offers a plethora of shops, eateries and retail boutiques and also boasts ease of access to an excellent range of leading primary and secondary schools, George Best City Airport and Belfast City Centre.
The property is circa 2300 sq ft, offering bright and spacious family accommodation throughout. The ground floor comprises three good-sized reception rooms and luxury fitted kitchen with separate utility space. The first floor has four bedrooms, master benefitting from an ensuite shower room and modern family bathroom.
There are many attractive features to the property including; a stunning bay window, open fireplace with feature cast iron inset and balcony overlooking the generous rear garden in lawn, that make this property unique.
The property further benefits from a lower ground floor which is accessed from the side of the property and would be ideal for a range of uses, subject to any necessary planning consents.
Outside, the property is approached with a large driveway/parking area, leading to a fully enclosed rear garden in lawn with a large patio area, overlooked by a feature balcony. Only upon an internal viewing can this fine home be appreciated.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- PVC front door and original tiled flooring.
- Reception Hall
- Storage under stairs, cornice and wall lights.
- Lounge 16'9 x 12'3 (5.11m x 3.73m)
- (into bay). Attractive fireplace, cast iron inset, slate hearth and cornice.
- Living Room 16'6 x 10'8 (5.03m x 3.25m)
- (into bay). Cornice.
- Dining Room 11'4 x 10'6 (3.45m x 3.20m)
- Archway and tiled flooring.
- Kitchen 10'8 x 10'2 (3.25m x 3.10m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven, four ring ceramic hob, 'Bosch' integrated dishwasher, recessed spotlighting, PVC back door, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 15'4 x 10'8 (4.67m x 3.25m)
- (into bay).
- En Suite
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, towel rail, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 12'9 x 8'5 (3.89m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 3 10'8 x 10'2 (3.25m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 4 10'0 x 6'6 (3.05m x 1.98m)
- Built in cupboard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, overhead electric shower, hand shower, low flush wc, vanity unit, towel rail, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Lower Ground Floor
- Accessed from back door to large decked area leading to garden and basement, PVC door and storage room.
- Room 1 11'0 x 10'6 (3.35m x 3.20m)
- Low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- Room 2 9'5 x 7'7 (2.87m x 2.31m)
- Range of high and low level units and single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- Room 3 17'5 x 9'7 (5.31m x 2.92m)
- PVC door to rear garden and door to room 4.
- Room 4 11'2 x 9'9 (3.40m x 2.97m)
- Hallway to storage.
- Driveway with double gates, excellent parking and easily maintained pebbled garden to front.
Feature raised decked area from back door leading to attractive garden in lawn with large patio patio area and PVC oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.