The property has much to offer, including two reception rooms, extended kitchen, very good external space including separate side garden, and a large detached garage. This lovely property really does offer fantastic potential, and with a little cosmetic updating it is sure to make a great family home.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, family room, lounge, large kitchen-dinette, three bedrooms (one with shower) and a bathroom. It has hardwood double glazed windows, and oil fired central heating. Outside there is spacious front and rear yards, a large detached garage and a separate side garden.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall 3.40m x 1.86 (11'2" x 6'1")
- Hardwood front door. Laminate strip wooden floor.
- Family room 3.35m x 2.87m (11'0" x 9'5")
- Laminate strip wooden floor. Built in cupboard.
- Lounge 3.86m x 3.40m (12'8" x 11'2")
- Open fire with decorative surround and wooden mantle. Laminate strip wooden floor. Telephone point.
- Kitchen-dining room 6.65m x 3.34m (21'10" x 10'11")
- Spacious open plan kitchen and dining room. The kicthen offers a range of eye and low level solid oak units. Stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Space for electric cooker, finished with wooden over mantle and tile splash back. Space for fridge, freezer and washing machine. Tiled floor and walls. Hardwood back door.
The dining area has a laminate strip wooden floor, and two built in cupboards.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Built in cupboard. Access to attic.
- Bedroom 1 3.80m x 3.33m (12'6" x 10'11")
- Laminate strip wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.41m x 2.76m (11'2" x 9'1")
- Laminate strip wooden floor. Shower cubicle with electric shower unit.
- Bedroom 3 3.35m x 1.96m (11'0" x 6'5")
- Bathroom 2.39m x 1.40m (7'10" x 4'7")
- Three piece white. Panel bath with mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low flush WC. Hotpress.
- To the front is a very spacious tarmac drive, with ample room for several cars, and a neat corner of decorative stone. The tarmac drive continues to the side leading to side gate into rear garden.
The back is mostly finished in tarmac also, again providing great space for car parking or may suit anyone with a work van, or caravan etc. There is also an area laid in stone, and a garden to side of the detached garage.
- Detached garage
- With roller shutter door. Light and power. Additional door to the back of garden.
- Additional side garden
- In addition to the gardens at the front and back of the property, there is an extra piece of garden to the side.
There is a side gate off the back yard, leading across a small public pathway to another gate which provides access into this additional garden space. There is also access from this garden to/from the road. It really is an extra 'bonus' to this already spacious site, and would be ideal for anyone with a young family who would like a little more outdoors space, or perhaps someone seeking an area to have a workshop or even allotments for example.