Superb Town Terrace In Cul De Sac Position.
A superb mid terrace holding a cul de sac position within this ever popular and sought after location. The interior comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge with picture window, fitted kitchen with dining area and modern white bathroom suite complete with thermostatically controlled shower unit. The dwelling further offers pvc single and double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and has been maintained to an excellent standard throughout over the years and offers low outgoings and a most convenient location with private rear garden with wooded backdrop.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 2.56 x 4.14 (8'5" x 13'7")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
Dining Area - Panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.75 x 4.52 (12'4" x 14'10")
- Tiled fireplace, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, hotpress copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.33 x 2.07 (10'11" x 6'9")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.56 x 4.30 (8'5" x 14'1")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robes.
- Bedroom 2.63 x 3.05 (8'8" x 10'0")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, recessed lighting, chrome radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder.
- Gardens front and rear in patio, shrubs and flowerbeds, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, outside tap, outside store.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.