Extended Town Terrace Close to the City and Belfast's New University
A superb opportunity to purchase a double extended and modernised town terrace set within this ever popular location. Conveniently positioned to Belfast's New University, the Cathedral Quarter and the City beyond this offers the perfect buy for the investor or first time buyer alike. The extended interior comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge into bay, extended fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and extended bathroom suite complete with electric shower and pvc panelled walls and ceiling. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, wood laminate floor coverings and benefits from low outgoings.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Through Lounge 2.91 x 6.42 (9'7" x 21'1")
- Into bay, bay seating, panelled radiator.
Dining Area - Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage.
- Extended Kitchen 3.86 x 2.17 (12'8" x 7'1")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and hob, integrated extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine.
Breakfast bar - Wood laminate floor, partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Landing, built-in storage cupboard.
- Extended Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, pvc ceiling pvc walls.
- Bedroom 3.10 x 2.43 (10'2" x 8'0")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4.07 x 3.12 (13'4" x 10'3")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.