An excellent mid terrace property with a large kitchen extension to the rear offering well maintained spacious accommodation within walking distance of Dundonald Village and it's vast array of amenities. Comprising lounge with wood laminate flooring, attractive 'white gloss' kitchen with a full range of built-in appliances and patio doors to rear yard. Two good size bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite with built-in shower over bath and ceramic tile flooring. This attractive property has been improved over many years to include a damp proof course, floored and insulated roofspace, gas fired central heating and an extended kitchen. An excellent starter home in a convenient location and with easy access to the new Glider Bus System into Belfast City Centre.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Attractive 'Italian' ceramic tile flooring.
- Lounge 13'6 x 10'7 (4.11m x 3.23m)
- Mock hole in wall fireplace with plinth, built in storage under stairs and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 13'9 x 13'1 (4.19m x 3.99m)
- Excellent range of 'white gloss' high and low level units including display cabinets, granite effect work surface, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in split level oven, built in microwave oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer/dryer, recessed spotlighting, two velux windows, patio doors to rear garden, partly tiled walls and porcelain tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'9 x 10'5 (4.19m x 3.18m)
- (at widest points).
- Bedroom 2 9'3 x 7'6 (2.82m x 2.29m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, built in shower, shower screen, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, ceramic tile flooring, tongue and groove ceiling.
- Floored Roofspace
- Gas fired boiler, velux window, floored and insulated.
- Small front garden laid in stone.
Enclosed paved area to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.