Superb Semi Detached Villa in Ever Popular Location
This attractive semi detached villa holds a superb position close to the many amenities offered by the Shore Road. The interior comprises lounge into bay, 2 bedrooms, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob (damaged) and coloured bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings. Private gardens and a most convenient location with Belfast's New University and the City a short distance away makes this the ideal investment opportunity or first time buy.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 3.94 x 3.96 (12'11" x 13'0")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 3.97 x 2.42 (13'0" x 7'11")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and hob (damaged) stainless steel splash back, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge/freezer space, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.43 x 4.00 (11'3" x 13'1")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 2.23 x 3.27 (7'4" x 10'9")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- Landscaped gardens front and rear in stone chip and patio, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.