We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Jordanstown Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises: tiled entrance hall, lounge with feature wall mounted electric fire and a separate modern beech fitted kitchen / diner with integrated appliances and pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a driveway for ample parking, garden to front in lawn and a good garden to rear with pebbled patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator.
- LOUNGE 13'2 X 12'5 (4.01m X 3.78m)
- Feature wall mounted electric fire, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 15'8 X 9'8 (4.78m X 2.95m)
- Range of beech high and low level fitted units with Formica worktops, stainless steel round sink unit, built in stainless steel ove, stainless steel hob and stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated fridge / freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tied floor, radiator, pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Radiator, hotpress, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 11'7 X 8'10 At Widest (3.53m X 2.69m At Widest)
- BEDROOM 2 11'5 X 8'10 (At Widest) (3.48m X 2.69m ( At Widest))
- BEDROOM 3 7'9 X 7'1 (2.36m X 2.16m)
- Built in robe, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- White suite comprising: bath with redring electric shower above and screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, fully pvc panelled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Tarmac driveway.
Garden to front in lawn.
Good garden to rear in lawn with pebbled patio area.
Boiler house and oil tank.
Pvc fascia and guttering.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.