This property is an excellent, well presented detached chalet bungalow located in an elevated position on the Fort Road. It has been meticulously maintained by the current owner over recent years to include new gas fired central heating system, new PVC fascia and soffits, new roller shutter garage door and newly laid tarmac driveway with enough space for four cars. Ideal accommodation for a variety of buyers, offering well fitted space in abundance with superb views over Dundonald Village and beyond.
On entering this property there is a generous lounge with attractive 'Sandstone' fireplace with gas fire, separate dining room and living room with patio doors to rear garden. Attractive kitchen with full range of 'Oak' units, feature pull out larder and integrated appliances. Utility room with matching 'Oak' units and ceramic tile flooring. The first floor offers a superb, spacious master bedroom measuring over twenty feet long with a large velux window and master en suite shower room with walk in shower cubicle. Furthermore, there are another two good sized bedrooms, one with eaves storage and large velux window and the other with front and side aspect windows.
Externally there is a well maintained front garden in lawn, spacious newly laid tarmac driveway and a private, south west facing enclosed rear garden, laid in 'Tobermore' paving. Also includes spacious detached garage to the side. Situated in the popular Dundonald area of Ballyhanwood Road with an elevated position, the property is convenient to Dundonald Village and its vast range of amenities including the Dundonald Omniplex, exclusive David Lloyds Leisure Facilities and the family friendly Streamvale Open Farm and its educational attractions. Also within close proximity to the Comber Greenway and the Metro/Glider bus service. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Two cupboards under stairs.
- Lounge 15'9 x 12'1 (4.80m x 3.68m)
- Attractive sandstone fireplace with gas fire.
- Dining Room 11'9 x 9'9 (3.58m x 2.97m)
- Living Room 11'9 x 10'8 (3.58m x 3.25m)
- Patio doors to rear.
- Kitchen 12'5 x 12'1 (3.78m x 3.68m)
- Attractive range of high and low level 'oak' units, granite effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in split level oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, feature pull out larder, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, feature three quarter length radiator, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Utility Room 6'9 x 6'7 (2.06m x 2.01m)
- Attractive range of high and low level 'oak' units, granite effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Modern white suite comprising corner feature panelled bath with mixer taps, walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, vanity unit with mixer taps, mirrored cabinet, low flush wc, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Walk in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 20'5 x 12'1 (6.22m x 3.68m)
- (into dormer window). Large built in wardrobe with mirrored door and velux window.
- En Suite Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, tiled walls, sliding shower door, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, extractor fan and velux window.
- Bedroom 2 11'9 x 7'9 (3.58m x 2.36m)
- (average). Eaves storage and large velux window.
- Bedroom 3 11'8 x 10'9 (3.56m x 3.28m)
- (into dormer window).
- Front garden in lawn and newly laid tarmac driveway with space for four cars.
Large enclosed rear garden laid in Tobermore paving, raised flowerbeds and boiler house with gas fired boiler.
- Detached Garage 16'8 x 9'3 (5.08m x 2.82m)
- Roller shutter door, side door accessible from rear garden, light and power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.