This beautifully appointed semi detached house is an excellent opportunity to purchase a quality home in a popular location. Only on internal inspection will the potential purchaser fully appreciate the standard of finish used throughout which comprises: on the ground floor entrance porch, living room, kitchen with dining area, utility room and downstairs w.c. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite and a family bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from a family friendly rear garden and ample parking to the front. The garage has been converted into an office, ideal for those who are working from home.
The property is located within easy walking distance to Ballynahinch and for those commuting Lisburn, Carryduff and Belfast are all within half an hours drive. Early viewing is highly recommended..
- Entance hall 5'0 x 4'9 (1.52m x 1.45m)
- Solid wooden front door to entrance hall.
- Living room 14'10 x 13'11 (4.52m x 4.24m)
- Bright living room. Fireplace with wooden surround and tiled hearth.
- Kitchen/ dining area 13'8 x 8'7 (4.17m x 2.62m)
- A range of high and low level units including one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, integrated stainless steel extractor fan, oven, gas hob, fridge and dishwasher. Tiled floor. Double doors to rear.
- Utility room 8'4 x 4'11 (2.54m x 1.50m)
- A range of high and low level units including recess for washing machine and tumble dryer and stainless steel sink unit with single drainer. Tiled floor. Door to rear.
- Cloakroom 5'0 x 4'10 (1.52m x 1.47m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and splash area.
- First floor
- Landing area with hotpress.
- Bedroom one 13'9 x 10' 4 (4.19m x 3.05m 0.10m)
- Front facing bedroom with built in robes and ensuite.
- Ensuite 5'5 x 4'3 (1.65m x 1.30m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Tiled floor and splash area.
- Bathroom 6'3 x 5'9 (1.91m x 1.75m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panel bath with overhead shower attachment. Tiled floor and splash area.
- Bedroom two 8'9 x 6'3 (2.67m x 1.91m)
- Rear facing bedroom.
- Bedroom three 8'8 x 7'3 (2.64m x 2.21m)
- Rear facing bedroom.
- To the front is a garden laid out in lawn and a tarmac driveway with ample parking.
To the rear is an enclosed garden laid out in lawns with patio area.
- Garage 14'7 x 10'1 (4.45m x 3.07m)
- Currently used as an office. Ideal for those who work from home. Roller door. Power and light. Door to side.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.