Impressive Red Brick Semi Detached Villa in Highly Regarded Residential Location
Holding a prime position within this ever popular and sought after residential location this attractive generously proportioned semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, excellent sized kitchen and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers mahogany double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, downstairs furnished cloakroom, pvc fascia and eaves and built-in robes to bedroom one with bay window. A detached wooden garage and an extensive rear garden combines with the most convenient location with leading schools, public transport, Fortwilliam Golf Course and Cavehill Country Park all within walking distance.
A superb family home worthy of your immediate attention.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage.
Furnished Cloakroom - Coloured suite comprising wash hand basin and low flush wc.
- Lounge 3.98 x 3.43 (13'1" x 11'3")
- Into bay, fireplace piped for gas fire.
- Living Room 3.62 x 3.54 (11'11" x 11'7")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 2.50 x 4.18 (8'2" x 13'9")
- Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, panelled radiator, fridge/freezer space, walk-in pantry, plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, telephone hand shower, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.67 x 3.54 (12'0" x 11'7")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 3.97 x 2.84 (13'0" x 9'4")
- Into bay, range of built-in robes, cupboards above, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2.52 x 2.47 (8'3" x 8'1")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, built-in robe.
- Detached Timber Garage 5.46 x 2.99 (17'11" x 9'10")
- Up and over door.
- Gardens front and extensive rear, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.