This stunning detached home in the Bridgelea development has to be seen to be believed!
Beautifully decorated and finished to an extremely high standard throughout, this home offers any potential buyer the opportunity to live in a spacious, luxury property with the added benefit of a detached garage and additional outside office. The Bridgelea area is popular for first time buyers, growing families and down sizers due to its location and proximity to the main arterial routes.
Internally, there is a bright entrance hall with feature radiator cover, spacious living room with electric stove and a luxury kitchen with space for a dining table and open to a sunroom. The kitchen has a great range of storage units and built in appliances, with an extra bank of units housing the built in double oven and microwave and allows space for an Americann style fridge/freezer. There is also a modern guest wc on this floor with vanity unit and waterfall tap.
The first floor has three well proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and a good sized family bathroom.
Externally, to the front of the property, is a driveway for up to two vehicles and a landscaped garden area with semi rural views. The rear is fully enclosed and landscaped to include a paved entertaining area, area in lawn and a detached garage with office. The garage is currently being used as a gym and has power and light and provision for a tv. The office is bright and modern with built in storage and a velux type window.
We recommend early viewing for this beautiful property as homes of this standard don't sit on the market for long and we anticipate great interest.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor and feature radiator cover.
- Downstairs WC
- White suite comprising vanity unit with waterfall tap and storage, low flush wc, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- Living Room 4.2 x 3.7 (13'9" x 12'2")
- Electric stove with granite effect hearth, wooden surround and mantle.
- Kitchen 5.7 x 5 (18'8" x 16'5")
- Luxury kitchen with wood effect work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for American style fridge freezer, built in microwave, built in Hotpoint double oven, four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, space for dining area, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed spotlighting. Open to:
- Electric wall mounted stove and double doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access to floored roofspace via ladder.
- Bedroom 1 3.5 x 3.4 (11'6" x 11'2")
- White suite comprising corner shower enclosure with waterfall shower head and glazed shower doors, vanity unit with storage and feature black waterfall tap, low flush wc, chrome wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.8 x 3 (12'6" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 3 2.7 x 2.6 (8'10" x 8'6")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower attachment, shower screen, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan and chrome wall mounted radiator.
- Front - Area in lawn, tarmac driveway for multiple cars.
Rear - Fully enclosed area in lawn with paved area, outside tap and light.
- Detached Garage 5.2 x 2.7 (17'1" x 8'10")
- Power, light and electric door.
- Office 2.9 x 2.7 (9'6" x 8'10")
- Tiled floor, velux type window, storage area, recessed spotlighting and double doors.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.