We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented end terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive mock fireplace and double glass panelled doors to a modern beech fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and a rear hall with access to garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and shower room.
Other benefits include oil fired heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is double timber gates at rear opening to a tarmac parking area, garden to front in lawn, garden to rear in lawn with patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 16'7'' X 10'5'' (5.05m X 3.18m)
- Attractive mock fireplace, radiator, double glass panelled doors to kitchen / diner
- KITCHEN / DINER 16'7'' X 9'5'' (5.05m X 2.87m)
- Modern range of beech high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine tiled floor in kitchen, wood laminate flooring in dining room.
- REAR HALL
- Storage cupboard, pvc double glazed back door,
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'9'' X 10'11'' (3.89m X 3.33m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'7'' X 10'4'' AT WIDEST (3.23m X 3.15m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, built in robe.
- BEDROOM 3 10'10'' X 7'4'' (3.30m X 2.24m)
- Built in robe, radiator, acecss to roofspace.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Walk in shower area, Triton shower, pedestal wash hand basin, part pvc panelled walls, radiator.
- SEPARATE WC
- Timber gates at rear opening to tarmac parking area.
Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn with concrete patio area.
Boiler house and oil tank
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.