We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive mid terrace property which is located on an elevated site just off the Doagh Road and in the ever popular Ballyduff Estate and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or an investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, lounge with attractive fireplace and tiled floor and a fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and access to rear,
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and modern shower room.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, gas heating and pvc fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 14'3'' X 13'8'' AT WIDEST (4.34m X 4.17m AT WIDEST)
- Attractive fireplace, marble inset, wood surround, matching mirror over mantle, tiled floor, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 17'5'' X 10'5'' (5.31m X 3.18m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 12'1'' X 10'9'' (3.68m X 3.28m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'9'' X 10'4'' (3.28m X 3.15m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 8'11'' X 8'4'' (2.72m X 2.54m)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully pvc panelled walls, wood laminate tile effect flooring, chrome heated towel rail.
- Fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Pvc fascia and guttering
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.