Semi-detached house, off street parking at the front and large rear garden located just before you leave the town limit on the Cullybackey Road, Ballymena. Ideally situated within walking distance of a number of schools and easy access to all the town centre amenities.
The property has gone through a full refurbishment having been re-wired and re-plumbed including the installation of new gas central heating system and new UPVC double glazing throughout.
Three bedrooms, lounge, new kitchen, utility room and bathroom, great outdoor space in a convenient location is sure to appeal to families with young children or first time buyers.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area and utility room then two double bedrooms, box room / study / nursery and bathroom on the first floor. The property has been completely refurbished and is in good decorative order benefitting from a gas central heating system and UPVC double glazing. Off street parking at the front and on the driveway and large rear garden.
- UPVC front door, under stair storage cupboard and vinyl flooring.
- Lounge 4.3m x 3.2m (14'1" x 10'6")
- Cosy living room with bay window. Carpet.
- Kitchen / Dining area 3.45m x 3.12m (11'4" x 10'3")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units, extractor hood, work surfaces and single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven and space for fridge / freezer. Vinyl flooring and tiled splashback.
- Utility room 2.65m x 1.6m (8'8" x 5'3")
- Floor level units and single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Gas boiler. Vinyl flooring and tiled splashback. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing. Access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.7m x 1.9m (8'10" x 6'3")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower screen and shower over bath. Vinyl floor and UPVC "mermaid board" on shower wall.
- Bedroom 1 3.5m x 3.2m (11'6" x 10'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom
- Bedroom 2 3.5m x 2.9m (11'6" x 9'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 2.12m x 2m (6'11" x 6'7")
- Small bedroom, study or nursery. Carpet.
- Stoned driveway and parking area at front offering off street parking for two cars.
- Stoned area at rear of property then large rear garden ready to be sown out. Further garden and shed beyond.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.