Situated on the coast road between Donaghadee and Millisle, this modern style property boasts coastal walks and beaches close at hand. Beautifully modernised by the current owners, it was designed and finished to a superb standard where the finish and materials offer a stylish and spacious layout throughout, while being meticulously maintained over the years. Occupying a prime site, this property boasts some of the finest, panoramic views from both front and rear that can only be appreciated on viewing.
The ground floor comprises entrance hall, large open plan living room and dining area with feature brick fireplace and wood burning stove, downstairs wc, large kitchen diner and separate utility room.
The first floor master bedroom and second floor bedroom effortlessly showcase the elevated views over the Irish Sea and bedroom two benefits from an ensuite shower room. There is a further modern family bathroom and other benefits include PVC double glazed windows and oil fired central heating.
Externally the property is located on a generous site with gardens to front and rear and approached by a large driveway providing ample space for numerous cars. The property boasts a detached garage with additional annex/workshop attached which could be used as additional accommodation.
Within walking distance to Donaghadee Town Centre and close at hand to a range of other amenities, this is an ideal property for the growing family or those wishing to relocate to a quiet, idyllic location with excellent sea views. Call now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch 7'2 x 4 (2.18m x 0.10m)
- Part tiled and part wood flooring.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood flooring.
- Living room 30'5 x 11'7 (9.27m x 3.53m)
- Raised brick fireplace with slate hearth, multi fuel burning stove, brick surround and wooden mantle, glass brick feature windows, period radiators, recessed spotlighting and laminate flooring.
- Dining Area
- Cloakroom 4'8 (1.42m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with mixer taps, tiled floor and chrome radiator.
- Kitchen 23' x 10' (7.01m x 3.05m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, space for double oven, feature glazed units, space for fridge freezer, built in dishwasher, one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and french doors to rear garden.
- Utility Room 17'3 x 4'9 (5.26m x 1.45m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11' x 10' (3.35m x 3.05m)
- Recessed spotlighting and access to roofspace. Overlooking rear garden.
- Ensuite 7' x 4'4 (2.13m x 1.32m)
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with overhead shower and sliding shower doors, low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled floor, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 15'1 x 13'4 (4.60m x 4.06m)
- Wood laminate flooring and stunning views of the Irish Sea.
- Bathroom 11'4 x 9'5 (3.45m x 2.87m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, corner shower cubicle with over head shower and glazed shower door, low flush wc, large vanity unit with storage and mixer taps, recessed spotlighting, tiled floor and part PVC panelled walls.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 18'2 x 15'2 (5.54m x 4.62m)
- Wood laminate flooring, recessed spotlighting and four large velux type windows with views overlooking the sea.
- Front - Area in lawn stone driveway and parking for up to three cars.
Rear - Paved entertaining area, oil fired boiler, stone driveway for up to six cars, oil storage tank, areas in lawn and outside tap.
- Garage 23'9 x 11'8 (7.24m x 3.56m)
- Up and over door.
- Annex / Workshop 28'6 x 12' (8.69m x 3.66m)
- PVC door, power and light, multi-fuel burning stove and PVC french doors to rear garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.