A beautifully presented red brick semi detached property in the heart of East Belfast within walking distance to Orangefield Park, Castlereagh Road and an easy commute to surrounding town's. Ideal residential location for families and professionals, this property has been improved with great care and attention to detail by the current owners over the last five years to include a luxury new bathroom suite with attractive feature tiles, new upvc double glazed windows to include feature stain glass, and recently installed gas fired central heating.
The accommodation comprises of lounge with attractive fireplace and solid wood flooring, dining room with wood laminate flooring and patio doors to rear garden, fitted kitchen with partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. The first floor offers three good size bedrooms and newly fitted luxury white bathroom suite including feature freestanding bath and separate walk-in shower cubicle with feature tiled walls.
The outside area includes a front garden with gated driveway, generous enclosed rear garden with lawn, patio area and boundary fencing. Beautifully presented inside and out, this property is ready to move into with many attractive features and improvements over many years. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Cupboard under stairs. Solid wood panel flooring.
- Lounge 14'1 x 11'2 into bay (4.29m x 3.40m into bay)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace and tiled hearth. Solid wood panel flooring.
- Dining Room 11'2 x 10'9 (3.40m x 3.28m)
- Wood laminate flooring. Patio doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen 14'3 x 6'2 (4.34m x 1.88m)
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, inset 1 ¼ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in split level double oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Slingsby type ladder to roofspace with gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1 14'0 x 10'5 into bay (4.27m x 3.18m into bay)
- Bedroom 2 10'9 x 10'5 (3.28m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 3 7'3 x 7'0 (2.21m x 2.13m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Newly installed white suite comprising free standing bath with mixer tap, walk-in shower cubicle with built-in shower, tiled walls and sliding shower door, vanity unit with mixer tap, low flush WC. Feature wall mounted radiator. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled flooring. Recessed spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- Front garden with lawn and gated driveway. Enclosed rear garden with generous lawn, patio and boundary fence. 2 x brick sheds, plumbing for washing machine.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.