The use of imaginative flair and practical know-how will form the keystone to transforming this attractively priced semi home into your interpretation of modernised cosy comfort, as although the property, in its present state, would benefit from a general make over, the intrinsic appeal for first time buyers and investors alike should ensure a healthy level of interest.
So why not control your destiny, make a viewing and discover an opportunity that should comfortably place you on the property ladder.
- UPVC Double glazed entrance door with opaque double glazed side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- DINING ROOM 12'5" x 10'11" (3.78m x 3.33m)
- LOUNGE 12'4" x 10'11" (3.76m x 3.33m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth.
- KITCHEN 8'11" x 7'10" (2.72m x 2.39m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Part pine panelled walls and ceiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM 11'11" x 8'11" (3.63m x 2.72m)
- Laminated wood floor. Access into garage.
- STAIRS TOLANDING
- Built in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 12'5" x 10'9" (3.78m x 3.28m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'0" x 9'11" (3.35m x 3.02m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'10" x 7'9" (2.69m x 2.36m)
- Built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Part pine panelled walls and ceiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Garden in lawn with shrubs.
- Garden in lawn with shrubs. Light. Tap.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 15'10" x 9'0" (4.83m x 2.74m)
- Up and over door. Light and power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.