We are delighted to offer for sale this detached property located in the much sought after residential area just off the Kensington Road. Situated on a mature site, the property comprises lounge, living room and kitchen on the ground floor, with three good sized bedrooms and bathroom and separate WC on the first floor. The outside of the property boasts a large driveway leading to a detached garage, and gardens to the front and side and private garden laid in lawn to the rear.
Ideally located close to a wide range of local schools including Campbell College, Strathearn, Bloomfield, and Our Lady's and St Patrick's, plus a great range of primary schools, road networks and shopping, this property will suit a young family or professionals seeking a detached home in the area. The property requires a new purchaser to be prepared to modernise and place their own stamp on this family home.
An internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully the potential this fine home has to offer.
- Reception Hall
- PVC front door. Cloakroom understairs.
- Living Room 13'9 x 10'8 (4.19m x 3.25m)
- Lounge 19'0 x 13'9 (5.79m x 4.19m)
- Attractive fireplace.
- Kitchen 13'6 x 8'3 (4.11m x 2.51m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Fully tiled flooring. PVC back door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'9 x 10'2 (4.19m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2 11'0 x 8'7 (3.35m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3 13'4 x 8'4 (4.06m x 2.54m)
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls, part panelled walls, fully tiled flooring.
Separate low flush WC.
- Attractive garden to front with lawns and mature trees. Driveway to garage. Oil fired boiler. Detached brick garage. Garden to rear with lawn to side.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.