If popularity of location alone produced the desired reaction, then this semi detached property would, by now, be well under way to being sold, as it's closeness to train transport to and from Belfast, the available of social and recreational amenities, including scenic coastal walks, the location with some of the best schools in Bangor puts it firmly at the top of the league table.
This having been achieved you'll have a home that should see long term ownership as a pleasurable experience.
Indecision is certainly not a characteristic to be played in these circumstances as quickness of action is the only way to secure a happy outcome. We suggest you act NOW!
- Opaque uPVC double glazed entrance door with opaque uPVC double glazed side panel into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- BEDROOM 3/FAMILY ROOM 13'7" x 9'2" (4.14m x 2.79m)
- Built-in double wardrobe.
- Coloured suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Bidet. Tiled walls. Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- LOUNGE 21'0" x 11'2" (6.40m x 3.40m)
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA 23'8" x 9'11" (7.21m x 3.02m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with work surfaces. Twin single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Built-in Belling 4 ring hob and double oven. Part tiled walls. Extractor canopy with Xpelair extractor fan.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Range of built-in wardrobes in louvred doors.
- BEDROOM 1 12'5" x 11'2" (3.78m x 3.40m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'1" x 9'1" (3.07m x 2.77m)
- DETACHED GARAGE 16'7" x 11'8" (5.05m x 3.56m)
- Up and over door. Light and power.
- FRONT & SIDE
- Garden in lawn with trees and shrubs. Lights.
- Enclosed garden in lawn with trees and shrubs. Boiler house. Lights. Tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.