A superb, deceptively spacious detached family home, built in 2008, sitting in a cul de sac position within the Gilnahirk area. This property offers modern family accommodation close to some of Belfasts leading schools and with easy access to local amenities and main arterial routes.
The accommodation comprises generous, bright entrance hall with feature Oak flooring and staircase and ground floor toilet suite. Spacious lounge with feature Oak fireplace and gas fire, double doors opening to living room to the rear, including patio doors to elevated decking area which also boasts superb views. Furthermore, a vast family kitchen dining with luxury range of units including granite work surfaces, built in double oven, five ring gas hob and ceramic tile flooring, opening to generous dining area and again, patio doors to elevated decking area with views.
On stepping up to the first floor, you will be immediately impressed with the bright, spacious landing which is currently used as a study/office area. Furthermore, the four double bedrooms, two of which face out to the rear with views, master bedroom includes patio doors to Juliet balcony, master ensuite shower room and built in robes. Bedroom three and four have a Jack and Jill ensuite shower room and separate to this is the family bathroom with bath and additional shower cubicle.
Externally, the property occupies a spacious site with a three car gated tarmac driveway to front, enclosed rear garden in lawn and a full width elevated timber decking area to rear. Beautifully presented throughout, the many features can only really be appreciated on viewing, the luxury tiling, recessed spotlighting, superb views, zoned heating and security systems, internal garage with electric roller shutter door and utility space, and the feature solid Oak, including all internal doors. A modern detached home with over 2200 square feet in such a mature residential location, this property wont fail to impress, view now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage under stairs and solid 'oak' wood panelled flooring.
- Downstairs WC
- Modern white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splash back, low flush wc, extractor fan and ceramic tile flooring.
- Lounge 21'3 x 13'0 (6.48m x 3.96m)
- (into bay). Attractive solid 'oak' fireplace with granite inset, granite hearth and gas fire.
- Double Doors To:
- Living Room 13'8 x 13'0 (4.17m x 3.96m)
- Patio doors to rear decking area with superb views.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 25'3 x 17'2 (7.70m x 5.23m)
- (at widest points). Luxury range of high and low level 'Orrlee' units, including display cabinets, granite work surface with single drainer and splash back surround, inset one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in split level double oven, five ring gas hob, perspex splash back, stainless steel extractor hood, housing for 'American style' fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, recessed spotlighting, ceramic tile flooring and patio doors to timber decking area with superb views across Stormont Castle.
- First Floor
- Study/office space with velux window, linen cupboard and hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 16'9 x 13'0 (5.11m x 3.96m)
- Double built in robe and sliding doors to Juliet balcony with superb views.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, tiled walls, sliding shower door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, half tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Bedroom 2 13'2 x 12'9 (4.01m x 3.89m)
- Bedroom 3 15'2 x 10'1 (4.62m x 3.07m)
- Access to Jack and Jill ensuite.
- Jack and Jill Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising built in shower with built in shower, tiled walls, folding shower door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, half tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Bedroom 4 18'2 x 12'0 (5.54m x 3.66m)
- (into dormer window). Access to Jack and Jill ensuite.
- Family Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, tiled walls, sliding shower door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, half tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Integral Garage 19'9 x 11'8 (6.02m x 3.56m)
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, gas fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine and electric remote control roller shutter door.
- Generous gated tarmac driveway with space for three cars and small pebble stone area.
Enclosed rear garden in lawn and spacious, full width, elevated timber decking area with superb views.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.