Forest Grove is a mature development located in a convenient residential location off the Newtownbreda Road. This deceptively spacious ground floor apartment offers superb internal accommodation comprising two double bedrooms, both with en suite shower rooms, an additional w/c and sink unit in the hallway for guest use, a spacious lounge / dining and a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
In addition the property also benefits from gas heating and double glazed windows. Located close to many amenities, the Tesco super store, and also providing good arterial routes into Belfast city centre and motorway access, this spacious apartment that can only be fully appreciated upon internal inspection.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc front door to entrance, inner door to hallway.
- Guest w/c 6'05 x 2'11 (1.96m x 0.89m)
- W/c and sink unit with mixer taps. Built in storage.
- Lounge 14'9 x 12'4 (4.50m x 3.76m)
- (At widest point) Upvc doors with glazed side panels,
Double doors to:
- Kitchen/ Dining 18'1 x 12'8 (5.51m x 3.86m)
- Range of built in high and low level units, glazed display cabinets, wood effect worktops, built in gas hob and under-oven,
built in overhead extractor fan, built in dishwasher, built in fridge freezer and washing machine, built in storage.
Upvc door providing access to communal garden/ side.
- Bedroom one 12'5 x 12'5 (3.78m x 3.78m)
- En Suite 5'11 x 5'05 (1.80m x 1.65m)
- Comprising walk in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c.
- Bedroom Two 12'2 x 9'9 (3.71m x 2.97m)
- En Suite 8'01 x 4'01 (2.46m x 1.24m)
- Comprising walk in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Heated chrome towel rail.
- Communal gardens and communal parking.
- £53.00 per month Maintenance / Building Insurance £350.00 per Annum approximately. Rates per Annum £1100.00 Approximately.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.