Impressive detached bungalow with two garages and mature gardens on the Elginny Road, Broughshane.
Located 2.5 miles from the village via the Tullymore Road this property sits up proudly on an elevated site overlooking the surrounding countryside and views across to Slemish. Circa 2 acres.
There are four bedrooms and two reception rooms, kitchen and utility room, bathroom, WC and ensuite. This flexible layout combined with the great outdoor space and its stunning rural location make it a very desireable family home.
- Property description
- Accommodation all on one floor comprising hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen / dining area, utility room and WC in one wing then four bedrooms, master ensuite and family bathroom in the other wing.
The property benefits from hardwood double glazing, UPVC facia boards and seamless guttering, an intruder alarm and CCTV, an oil fired central heating system, a back-up electricity generator and 4KW solar panel system which provides ROC payments for surplus electricity going into the grid. There is a further electricity subsidy from the operator of the wind farm to the rear.
A large integral garage, shed and detached metal garage / store. All set on a c2 acre site with views over Slemish.
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panels. Built in storage cupboard, hotpress and access to roofspace. Tiled floor.
- Lounge 5.4m x 4.1m (17'9" x 13'5")
- Bright and spacious living room with triple aspect corner windows with views towards Slemish. Mahogany fireplace with marble inset and hearth. TV point.
- Dining room 6.06m x 3.85m (19'11" x 12'8")
- Second reception room with mahogany fireplace, marble inset and hearth. Sliding door to rear courtyard. Carpet and TV point.
- WC 2.55m x 1.3m (8'4" x 4'3")
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Carpet.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.1m x 4.3m (16'9" x 14'1")
- Large kitchen and informal dining area. Good range of floor and eye level oak kitchen, sideboard, window pelmet and display units. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated gas and electric hob, electric grill and oven. Plumbed for dishwasher and American fridge. Vinyl flooring and tiled splashback.
- Utility room 3.05m x 2.4m (10'0" x 7'10")
- Floor and eye level units with one and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap.. Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and houses oil boiler. Hardwood rear door. Tiled floor and splashback. Access to integral garage.
- Bedroom 1 4.5m x 4.1m (14'9" x 13'5")
- Master bedroom and ensuite with corner window. Range of fitted bedroom furniture. Carpet.
- Ensuite 2.5m x 1.5m (8'2" x 4'11")
- WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mirror and light and tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Carpet and recessed spot lighting.
- Bathroom 3.7m x 3.4m (12'2" x 11'2")
- Family bathroom with WC, wash hand basin set in fitted units with mirror and light, built-in bath and tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Heated towel rail. Carpet and spot lighting.
- Bedroom 2 4.25m x 3.3m (13'11" x 10'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom with range of fitted sliding wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 3.9m x 3.3m (12'10" x 10'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 4 3m x 2.9m (9'10" x 9'6")
- Carpeted bedroom. Telephone point,
- Integral garage 5.5m x 5.25m (18'1" x 17'3")
- Large garage with electric roller door. Access to rear courtyard.
- Sweeping tarmac driveway and parking area in front of garage. Pavoir brick area to front corner and rear courtyard with paved and pavoir brick areas.. Large gardens in neat lawn with trees and flowerbeds with mature shrubs. Circa 2 acre site. Shed housing oil tank and detached metal garage / store (5m x 5m). Stunning views over surrounding countryside towards Slemish.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.