We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented semi detached villa which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area just off the Shore Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with solid oak flooring, Beech fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and access to rear and a separate bathroom with white suite.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a paved garden to front and a paved patio area to rear with steps to a good garden in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator
- LOUNGE 16'5'' X 10'2''
- Solid oak flooring, radiator, storage cupboard
- KITCHEN / DINER 13'0'' X 9'11''
- Modern range of beech high and low level units, high gloss worktops, stainless steel round sink unit, stainless steel round drainer, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, PVC double glazed back door
- White suite comprising panelled bath, thermostatic shower above, folding screen, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace and hotpress
- BEDROOM 1 13'0'' X 10'10''
- Built in wardrobe and drawer, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 13'0'' X 9'5'' AT WIDEST
- Wood laminate flooring, built in wardrobe, radiator
- BEDROOM 3 8'4'' X 6'8''
- Paved garden to front
Paved patio area to rear with steps to good garden in lawn.
Greenhouse, outhouse with oil boiler, oil tank