We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented End Townhouse which is located in a very popular development just off the Glenville Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking there first home.
The accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, lounge with hole in wall style fireplace, wood laminate flooring and open to a modern beech fitted kitchen / diner with built in stainless steel oven, hob and access to garden.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include Gas heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a stoned driveway to side, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator.
- LOUNGE 5.05m x 3.89m (16'7" x 12'9")
- Hole in wall style fireplace, tiled hearth, under stairs storage, wood laminate flooring, radiator, open to kitchen / dining
- KITCHEN / DINER 4.93m x 3.25m (16'2" x 10'8")
- Modern range of beech high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, stainless steel hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed back door.
- KITCHEN / DINER
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 3.99m x 2.77m (13'1" x 9'1")
- Built in robe, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.25m x 2.84m (10'8" x 9'4")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.92m x 2.06m (9'7" x 6'9")
- Wood laminate flooring, built in cupboard, radiator.
- Luxury white suite comprising pea - shaped bath, Mira shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, hotpress, radiator.
- Stone driveway at side.
Garden to front in lawn
Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.