Beautiful Red Brick Period Semi Detached Residence Offering Generous Proportioned Accommodation
Holding a slightly elevated position within this most admired and sought after location this attractive period red brick semi detached residence will have immediate appeal. The exceptionally well presented and generously proportioned interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, fitted kitchen with utility room off and Champagne bathroom suite with separate wc. The dwelling further offers furnished cloakroom, uPvc double glazed windows to the majority of the property, oil fired central heating, antique fireplaces, leaded light windows and period detail synonymous with its era.
A detached garage, mature gardens and driveway with ample car parking combines with a most convenient location with excellent schools, public transport and shopping all within walking distance.
- Entrance Porch
- Stained glass original entrance door, cornice ceiling.
Cloakroom - Leaded light window.
- Entrance Hall
- Cornice ceiling, plate rack, double panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.57 x 3.66 (15'0" x 12'0")
- Into bay, original hardwood fireplace with tiled inset, cornice ceiling, picture rail, 2 double panelled radiators.
- Living Room 3.61 x 3.61 (11'10" x 11'10")
- Attractive tiled fireplace with matching hearth, picture rail, double panelled radiator, wall light point.
- Kitchen 2.79 x 2.46 (9'2" x 8'1")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of oak high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Rear Hallway
- Terrazzo Floor, walk-in larder, pvc rear door, store.
Utility Room - Plumbed for washing machine, under fridge space, double panelled radiator.
Furnished Cloakroom - Comprising low flush wc, tiled walls, terrazzo floor.
- First Floor
- Champagne suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, panelled radiator, hot press.
Separate low flush wc, tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.66 x 3.66 (12'0" x 12'0")
- Cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator, view of Divis and Black Mountain .
- Bedroom 3.66 x 3.61 (12'0" x 11'10")
- Double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 2.79 x 2.46 (9'2" x 8'1")
- Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- Roof Space
- Roof ladder, light.
- Garage 6.71 x 3.99 (22'0" x 13'1")
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Gardens front and rear in lawn, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, shed, driveway.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.