This excellent extended semi-detached property enjoys a surprisingly spacious driveway and garden to the rear with an amazing patio / parking area leading to a detached garage and then onto a well-cared for and maintained garden.
Priced to allow for some updating the property comprises: front door with large hallway that could be used as a dining hall plus two further reception rooms, fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, three good sized bedrooms and shower room.
This is an ideal opportunity for a potential buyer to invest and put their own stamp on the property.
Ideally located , just off the Gilnahirk Road and close to a wide range of shops and schools, other benefits include oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows. An early viewing is essential to appreciate fully all this property has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled flooring. Cloakroom. Double door to living room. Archway to:
- Hallway 12'2 x 8'4 (3.71m x 2.54m)
- Lounge 16'5 x 10'5 (5.00m x 3.18m)
- Living Room 15'0 x 12'3 (4.57m x 3.73m)
- Rear Porch
- Tiled floor. PVC back door.
- Kitchen 10'6 x 10'7 (3.20m x 3.23m)
- Range of high and low level units with single drainer sink unit. Space for cooker. Part tiled walls. Fully tiled flooring. Tongue and groove ceiling.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 15'7 x 12'0 (4.75m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2 10'7 x 10'0 (3.23m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3 10'0 x 8'9 (3.05m x 2.67m)
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Driveway to front and side leading to detached garage. Excellent parking area leading to attractive gardens in lawn with trees and shrubs leading to a small stream. Access to septic tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.