Tucked away off the Mealough Road, only a few minutes from Drumbo Village, this detached bungalow offers fantastic, spacious accommodation comprising four bedrooms, master with en-suite shower, two reception rooms and a conservatory, with fantastic views over surrounding countryside and out towards the mountains in the distance, fitted kitchen with casual dining area, utility room and family bathroom suite with separate shower. Outside, the property is approached via a tarmac driveway leading to an attached double garage, private patio with lovely views and mature garden to the front with an excellent range of plants, trees and shrubs. The roof space is accessed via a fold down ladder and has been floored and separated into three area's offering superb potential subject to relevant approvals.
- Glass panelled composite front door to entrance hall. Cloaks area and hot-press. Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder.
- Lounge 21'8 x 13'8 (6.60m x 4.17m)
- Marble fire-place with wooden surround and coal effect gas fire. Picture window with fantastic views.
Double french doors to conservatory.
- Upvc Conservatory 13'2 x 12'6 (4.01m x 3.81m)
- Tiled flooring. Access to rear patio with fantastic views.
- Dining Area 11'6 x 11'4 (3.51m x 3.45m)
- Views over surrounding countryside.
- Kitchen/ Dining 21'0 x 10'6 (6.40m x 3.20m)
- Full range of high and low level units, glazed cabinets, pelmet lighting, formica work surfaces built in ceramic hob and overhead extractor fan, double oven. Integrated dish-washer. Breakfast bar. Views over countryside.
- Utility Area 10'9 x 6'5 (3.28m x 1.96m)
- Range of units. Plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom One 14'10 x 10'9 (4.52m x 3.28m)
- Built in wardrobe.
- Corner shower cubicle with shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom Two 11'9 x 10'9 (3.58m x 3.28m)
- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Three 10'9 x 9'6 (3.28m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom Four 12'2 x 10'7 (3.71m x 3.23m)
- Access to roof-space via fold down ladder. Sky-light.
- White Bathroom Suite 9'1 x 6'7 (2.77m x 2.01m)
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with tap, corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w.c Spot-lights. Part tiled walls.
- Roof space
- From hallway access is provided to the roof space, via fold down ladder, floored and separated into three separate area's, could be an excellent conversion subject to proper approval.
- Double Garage 22'1 x 19'7 (6.73m x 5.97m)
- Double garage up and over door. Light and power. W.c housing, plumbed for hot and cold water. Oil fired boiler.
Loft-space storage. .
- Outside Front
- The property is approached via tarmac driveway, gates to private driveway with ample parking and room to turn, providing access to double garage. All surrounded by mature trees and shrubs.
From the lounge and conservatory there is direct access to a private decked area overlooking the mature gardens and lawn to the front with a fantastic range of plants, trees and shrubs as well as benefitting from fantastic views to the side over surrounding countryside and to the mountains in the distance.
- Outside side
- There is additional patio to the side also providing superb views and flagged pathway around the perimeter of the property.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.