Superb Mid Terrace Property in Ever Popular Location
Holding a prime position within this ever popular and sought after location this attractive town terrace will have immediate appeal to young and old alike. The modern interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge into bay, fitted kitchen with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, superb roof space and has benefited from an Enveloping Scheme with replacement roof, chimney stacks and boundary walls. Conveniently positioned to the many amenities offered by the Shore Road and the City a short distance away plus Belfast's New University makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 4.13 x 3.23 (13'7" x 10'7")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, attractive fireplace, dado rail, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 4.21 x 2.29 (13'10" x 7'6")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space.
Dining Area - Part pvc panelled walls.
Under stairs cloaks.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.99 x 2.32 (9'10" x 7'7")
- Panelled radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.36 x 3.05 (11'0" x 10'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Fixed Staircase to:
- Roof Space 2.69 x 3.92 (8'10" x 12'10")
- Floored and sheeted, dormer window, double panelled radiator, under eaves storage.
- Paved front garden, enclosed rear yard, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.