This mid terrace is located just off Stockmans Lane within a quiet cul de sac offering potential purchasers an excellent opportunity to purchase a first time home or a prosperous rental investment. The accommodation comprises two reception rooms and kitchen on the ground floor and on the first floor two good sized bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from PVC double glazed windows, Gas fired central heating, small front garden and a further garden area to rear.
Convenient to Lisburn Road, Boucher Retail Park, the City Centre, Queens University and the motorway network, this property is in a very accessible locality. Viewing is highly recommended.
Location: Off Stockmans Lane
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES ON
- THE GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door, inner glass. Laminate wood strip floor.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Storage understairs.
- LIVING ROOM 3.73m x 3.15m (12'3" x 10'4")
- SITTING ROOM & DINING AREA
- Attractive cast iron fireplace, living flame gas fire, marble hearth. Open plan to:
- DINING AREA
- Laminate wood strip floor.
- KITCHEN 3.05m x 2.13m (10'0" x 7'0")
- Range of high and low level units with formica worksurfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace, potential to develop.
- BEDROOM 1 4.88m x 3.15m (16'0" x 10'4")
- Attractive cast iron fireplace. Laminate wood strip floor. Storage.
- BEDROOM 2 3.15m x 2.84m (10'4" x 9'4")
- Vinyl floor.
- Comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Garden to front and rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.