Well presented throughout, this attractive terrace property provides all the convenience of modern day living and comprises a through lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, white bathroom suite and two bedrooms. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating, mostly PVC double glazed windows and has the added bonus of a good sized garden to the rear. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully all this home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Hard wood front door and wood laminate flooring.
- Living / Dining Room 21'7 x 10'0 (6.58m x 3.05m)
- Fireplace with wooden surround, tile inset, tile hearth, cornicing and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 18'7 x 7'3 (5.66m x 2.21m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surface, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated oven, integrated gas hob, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlighting and gas boiler.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 10'0 x 9'0 (3.05m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom 2 8'8 x 7'6 (2.64m x 2.29m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, panelled bath, thermostatic shower, tongue and groove ceiling, recessed spotlighting and fully tiled walls.
- Enclosed yard to rear and garden in lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.