Holding a quiet cul de sac position conveniently positioned to the many amenities offered by the Ballysillan and Cavehill Road, this town terrace will have immediate appeal. The bright interior comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge with patio doors to garden, fitted kitchen with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, pvc windows, wood laminate flooring and has been maintained to an excellent standard.
Private gardens and low outgoings makes this a home worthy of your immediate attention.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 4.55 x 4.01 (14'11" x 13'2")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, feature patio doors and picture windows.
- Kitchen 4.11 x 2.74 (13'6" x 9'0")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, wall mounted gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, tumble dryer space, double panelled radiator, partly tiled walls,
- First Floor
- Airing Cupboard.
- Bedroom 1.91 x 3.35 (6'3" x 11'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.34 x 2.59 (14'3" x 8'6")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 3.05 x 2.62 (10'0" x 8'7")
- Built-in robe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin,low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator, pvc ceiling.
- Front garden in stone chip, rear garden in lawn.