A magnificent, fully refurbished, extended terrace offering fresh, luxury living space within this desirable and highly sought after location. Superbly located close to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links to include the wider motorway network and Royal Victoria Hospital. Three bedrooms. Living room with bay window and open plan to large dining area both with beautiful feature wooden floor. Newly installed luxurious high gloss fitted kitchen. Newly installed luxury white bathroom suite with beautiful tiling. W.c on first floor. Gas central heating. Re-wired. Enclosed rear yard and access to well maintained garden. An outstanding home that must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Early viewing strongly recommended. EPC D66
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Beautiful tiled floor, beautiful tiled floor, beautiful cornicing.
- LOUNGE 23'10 x 9'10 (7.26m x 3.00m)
- Bay window, feature flooring, attractive fireplace open plan to dining space.
- NEWLY INSTALLED LUXURY KITCHEN 12'7 x 8'4 (3.84m x 2.54m)
- Excellent range of high and low level high gloss units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, built-in 4 ring hob, stainless steel extractor fan, built-in oven, spotlights.
- NEW LUXURIOUS WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and vanity unit, towel warmer, chrome effect sanitary ware, beautiful feature partially tiled walls, spotlights, feature illuminated bathroom mirror with Bluetooth audio.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 8'3 x 6'5 (2.51m x 1.96m)
- BEDROOM 2 13'6 x 10'10 (4.11m x 3.30m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'0 x 7'8 (3.05m x 2.34m)
- Low flush w.c, vanity unit, partially tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Privately enclosed rear yard, tap, access to privately enclosed rear garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.