Ulster Property Sales are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of
£72,000 for 21 Shannagh Avenue. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Ulster Property Sale 8 Market Place, BT38 8XA 028 93365986 before exchange of contracts.
Semi detached house
Separate dining room
Built in wardrobes
Bathroom with separate Wc
Oil fired heating system
- Enclosed garden at the rear laid to lawn
Property overlooks green
No ongoing chain
Suitable investment property
Convenient to Carrickfergus and transport links
- Entrance hall
- Double glazed door to front aspect, radiator, doors to:
- Lounge 13'2" x 12'7" (4.01m x 3.84m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, fireplace with tiled and granite inset, radiator.
- Kitchen 10'2" max x 9'7" (3.10m max x 2.92m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, storage cupboard, radiator, door to Dining room.
- Dining room 10'2" x 9'0" (3.10m x 2.74m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
- Stairs and landing
- Double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft space, airing cupboard, doors to:
- Bedroom one 11'3" x 10'3" (3.43m x 3.12m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
- Bedroom two 11'0" x 10'2" (3.35m x 3.10m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
- Bedroom three 8'4" x 8'2" (2.54m x 2.49m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, white suite comprising pedestal sink and panel enclosed bath, radiator.
- Double glazed window to side aspect, low flush Wc.
- Gardens and grounds
- At the rear there is a garden laid to lawn with concrete shed.
- Floor Plan
- Floor Plan
- THINKING OF SELLING ?
ALL TYPES OF PROPERTIES REQUIRED
CALL US FOR A FREE NO OBLIGATION VALUATION
T: 028 93365986
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.