This beautifully presented, semi-detached home is located in the popular Regency Park area of Newtownards, just off the Donaghadee Road and perfectly located to be within walking distance of the town and close to all local amenities, including the wide range of local schools, shopping centre and leisure facilities.
On entering this property, you will immediately appreciate the care and time that the current owners have taken to bring it decoratively, up to a high standard and this attention to detail is carried out internally and externally. The home will appeal to a variety of buyers but in particular, young families or down sizers.
The luxury kitchen has a great range of units, even more so, with the recent addition of another bank of units and the kitchen also benefits from an under stair storage cupboard/pantry. The living room is bright and spacious with a lovely multi fuel stove and double doors to the dining room. The dining room is located off the kitchen and has sliding doors to the rear garden. The first floor has three well proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and a modern family bathroom with white suite.
Externally to the front, there is a driveway with off street parking for up to three vehicles and a landscaped area with mature shrubs. To the side there is a car port and secure parking and to the rear there is an area in lawn, paved seating section and is fully enclosed.
Early viewing is highly recommended for this exceptional home as we anticipate great interest due to its size, finish and location.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall 7'4 x 9'2 (2.24m x 2.79m)
- Tiled floor.
- Living Room 15'8 x 11'8 (4.78m x 3.56m)
- Inglenook style fireplace with multi fuel burning stove and tiled hearth, wood laminate flooring and double doors to dining room.
- Dining Room 10'4 x 10'1 (3.15m x 3.07m)
- Wood laminate flooring and sliding doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen 18'5 x 9'5 (5.61m x 2.87m)
- Grey high gloss high and low level units with wood laminate work surfaces and upstands, single drainer stainless steel one and a quarter bowl sink unit with pull out spray mixer tap, four ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor hood, built in double oven, built in dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for American style fridge freezer, storage cupboard understairs, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'7 x 11'10 (4.14m x 3.61m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with glazed sliding doors, Redring overhead shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, velux type window, fully tiled walls, tiled floor and hotpress with storage.
- Bedroom 2 12'2 x 8'6 (3.71m x 2.59m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 12'10 x 6'3 (3.91m x 1.91m)
- Bathroom 10'0 x 5'7 (3.05m x 1.70m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and overhead hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, vanity mirror with light, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed spotlighting and access to floored roofspace.
- Front - Area in lawn and driveway with parking for 2-3 cars.
Rear - Fully enclosed area in lawn, paved seating area, car port and secure parking, outside tap and outside light, oil storage tank and boiler house with oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.