Queensfort Park South is a popular residential location only a few minutes walk from Carryduff Centre, providing easy access to the main arterial routes to Belfast, Lisburn and Saintfield as well as leading schools both primary and post primary.
Internally the property comprises three good sized bedrooms, two separate reception rooms, an extended kitchen / dining and contemporary white bathroom suite on first floor. In addition the property benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing, off street parking and attached garage. To the rear there is a large patio accessed from the kitchen and family room that over looks the fantastic, mature rear garden.
At the garden level access is provided to a basement storage area idea for storing gardening equipment. An excellent home in a great position close to all the local amenities.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door to entrance porch. Solid Beech flooring. Under-stairs storage.
- Lounge 15'0 x 11'0 (4.57m x 3.35m)
- Decorative cast iron fire-place with hearth. Solid oak flooring.
- Family Room 12'4 x 8'1 (3.76m x 2.46m)
- Wooden stripped flooring. Double Upvc patio doors to patio overlooking the garden.
- Dining Area 11'2 x 11'1 (3.40m x 3.38m)
- Tiled flooring open to:
- Extended Shaker Style Kitchen 12'2 X 11'5 (3.71m X 3.48m)
- Full range of high and low level units, built in hob double oven. Stainless steel extractor fan, single drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated dish-washer fridge freezer. Centre island with breakfast bar area. Tiled flooring continued from dining area. Direct access to patio overlooking garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 14'5 x 9'8 (4.39m x 2.95m)
- Oka flooring. Double robe.
Access to W/C and sink unit. (shaver socket)
- Bedroom Two 11'5 x 8'4 (3.48m x 2.54m)
- Laminate flooring. Built in robe.
- Bedroom Three 11'5 x 10'8 (3.48m x 3.25m)
- Laminate flooring.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below, vanity mirror above, Separate shower cubicle with chrome shower unit. Low flush w.c Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Hot-press. Access to roof-space.
- Front Garden
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking leading to attached garage. Loose slate area with range of plants and shrubs and mature hedging.
- Rear Gardens
- Accessed from the kitchen and family room to the large flagged patio overlooking garden. Steps down to extensive rear garden well stocked with mature plants trees and shrubs.
Additional basement storage facility accessed from garden level, ideal for gardening equipment.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.