We are delighted to offer for sale this extended and well presented end terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Ballyclare Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace and wood laminate flooring, dining room with wood laminate flooring and open to fitted kitchen with wood laminate tile effect flooring and rear hall with access to garden.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is off street parking at rear, garden to front in lawn and a superb garden to side / rear in lawn with concrete patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE 12'0'' X 11'3'' (3.66m X 3.43m)
- Feature cast iron fireplace, open fire, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- DINING ROOM 8'8'' X 6'10'' (2.64m X 2.08m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, open to kitchen
- KITCHEN 9'0'' X 8'0'' (2.74m X 2.44m)
- High and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate tile effect flooring.
- REAR HALL
- Wood laminate flooring, storage cupboard, access to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 14'9'' X 10'0'' AT WIDEST (4.50m X 3.05m AT WIDEST)
- Two radiators, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 9'1'' X 8'2'' (2.77m X 2.49m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, thermostatic shower above, screen, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flsuh wc, partly tiled walls, wood laminate tile effect flooring.
- Off street parking at rear.
Garden to front in lawn.
Superb garden to side / rear in lawn with concrete patio area.
Outhouse with oil boiler, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.