A mid terrace property between the Upper Newtownards Road and Holywood Road, offering deceptively spacious accommodation to include three bedrooms.
Convenient location close to many local amenities including Ballyhackamore Village, this property comprises of entrance hall, lounge open to dining room, kitchen with fitted oak' units with partly tiled walls.
Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes, bathroom comprising of white suite with bath and separate walk-in shower cubicle and fully tiled walls.
Priced to allow for modernisation, this property will appeal to first time buyers wanting to make their own improvements over time, or investors wanting to invest in what is a very popular location with young buyers and tenants. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 10'2 x 9'5 (3.10m x 2.87m)
- Modern fireplace with electric fire.
- Dining Room 10'2 x 9'9 (3.10m x 2.97m)
- Kitchen 13'1 x 6'8 (3.99m x 2.03m)
- Range of high and low level units with marble effect work surfaces, inset double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in wine rack, space for cooker, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls. Cupboard under stairs.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'4 x 10'4 (4.06m x 3.15m)
- Range of built-in robes.
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 7'0 (3.05m x 2.13m)
- Built-in robes.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, walk-in shower cubicle, vanity unit with mixer tap, low flush WC. Fully tiled walls.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 9'6 x 12'7 (2.90m x 3.84m)
- Velux window.
- Enclosed yard to rear. Boiler house with oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.