Beautifully Maintained And Presented Period Semi Detached Villa Retaining Much Period Detail.
Holding a superb cul de sec position this most attractive red brick semi detached villa circa 1930 will have immediate appeal. The dwelling has been maintained to an excellent standard over the years and comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, spacious kitchen and bathroom with separate wc. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves and has benefited from improvement works in past years to include replastering, reroofing, wiring improvements and partial dpc replacement but yet retains many period features including four panelled door and leaded light detail. A detached garage with replaced tarmac driveway and private gardens combine with a most convenient location with leading schools, public transport and excellent shopping all within walking distance.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, terrazzo floor, picture rail.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door with leaded light detail, panelled radiator, under stairs cloaks.
- Lounge 3.48 x 4.31 (11'5" x 14'2")
- Into bay, tiled fireplace, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- Living Room 3.18 x 3.41 (10'5" x 11'2")
- Brick fireplace, built-in cupboard, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.44 x 2.14 (14'7" x 7'0")
- Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of units, formica worktops, cooker space, under fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, three quarter tiled walls, upvc double glazed rear door, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Storage Cupboard, picture rail,leaded light detail.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled walls, panelled radiator, hotpress copper cylinder.
- Separate WC
- Matching low flush wc, half tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.06 x 3.51 (10'0" x 11'6")
- Twin built-in robes, tiled fireplace, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.19 x 3.17 (13'9" x 10'5")
- Into bay, tiled fireplace, built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.57 x 2.13 (8'5" x 7'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Detached Garage 2.74 x 4.88 (9'0" x 16'0")
- Up and over door.
- Gardens front and rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, tarmac driveway, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.