If ever there was a home which deserved to be viewed so as to be fully appreciated this is it! Presented to an exacting standard by its present careful owner this delightful "Hagan Homes" 2nd/3rd floor duplex apartment is sure to appeal to a wide variety of potential purchasers especially first time buyers, investors or for those looking for a weekend retreat. Viewers will immediately appreciate the welcoming entrance hall and the well appointed white fitted wash/cloak room. Worthy of special mention is the exceptional open plan kitchen and lounge which benefits from a pleasing range of fitted units, a selection of integrated appliances and from the lounge area there is direct access to the balcony which enjoys a panoramic view over the green park.
On the second floor this fine apartment boasts a two bedroom layout and a delightful 3 piece white bathroom suite.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- White uPVC double glazed window. Single panel radiator. Intercom system.
- WASH/CLOAK ROOM
- White suite comprising: Low flush W.C. Wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback. Tiled floor. Single panel radiator. White uPVC double glazed window.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AREA 11'4" max x 8'9" max (3.45m max x 2.67m max)
- Attractive range of high and low level units. Roll edge work surfaces. 1¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Concealed lighting. Skirting lighting. Extractor fan. Integrated fridge/freezer, 4 ring hob and oven and washer dryer. Tiled floor. Double panel radiator. Understairs storage cupboard with light point.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE AREA 14'11" x 8'1" (4.55m x 2.46m)
- White uPVC double glazed sliding door to balcony.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 11'4" max x 9'10" max (3.45m max x 3.00m max)
- 2 Double glazed Velux style windows. Double panel radiator. Built-in cupboard with light point and gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 2 11'4" max x 6'4" max (3.45m max x 1.93m max)
- Double glazed Velux style window. Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Shower screen. Wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback. Low flush W.C. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls around bath. Extractor fan. Double panel radiator. Double glazed Velux style window.
- Communal gardens and car parking.
- PLEASE NOTE
- Management Charge: £589.00 approximately per annum
Ground Rent: £150.00 approximately per annum
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.