A beautifully presented detached family home offering generous accommodation with cul de sac position close to the vast amenities of Dundonald Village. Lambert Park is a mature, residential area that has great appeal for families looking for lots of space and convenience to Belfast City Centre and surrounding towns including Bangor and Newtownards.
An ideal position, sitting on a generous site with south facing rear garden, this home offers great accommodation with three reception areas on the ground floor, one being the conservatory off the fully fitted kitchen/living area with range of appliances. Four double bedrooms on the first floor, one with modern white en suite shower room plus a separate modern white bathroom suite with power shower over bath. Other benefits include ground floor toilet suite, integral garage with remote control electric roller shutter door and a recently fitted new oil fired burner.
Externally, the outside area is immaculately presented with gardens in lawn to front and rear plus landscaped flower beds and brick patio to rear and brick paviour driveway to front offering additional parking space, enough for four cars. Furthermore, there is a fitted alarm and outside sensored security lights, PVC fascia, soffits and guttering, PVC double glazed windows and oil fired central heating.
Beautifully presented family home, having been carefully maintained by the present owners since it was built. This will appeal to a variety of buyers looking for space in abundance internally and externally. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Cloak cupboard under stairs and semi solid wood panelled flooring.
- Downstairs WC
- Modern white suite comprising vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, half tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Lounge 16'3 x 12'1 (4.95m x 3.68m)
- Fireplace with carved wooden surround and electric fire.
- Dining Room 12'2 x 11'7 (3.71m x 3.53m)
- Kitchen / Living Area 23'4 x 11'6 (7.11m x 3.51m)
- (at widest points). Modern range of high and low level units including display cabinets, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in double oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, pull out feature corner shelves, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, integrated microwave, partly tiled walls, part ceramic tile flooring and part solid wood panelled flooring.
- Sliding Patio Doors To:
- Conservatory 11'9 x 10'6 (3.58m x 3.20m)
- (at widest points). Ceramic tile flooring and patio doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 16'9 x 14'3 (5.11m x 4.34m)
- Extensive range of built in robes with part mirrored sliding doors.
- En Suite
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower, sliding shower doors, tiled splash back, vanity unit with mixer taps, range of cabinets, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator and ceramic tile flooring.
- Bedroom 2 16'2 x 12'1 (4.93m x 3.68m)
- Bedroom 3 11'7 x 11'7 (3.53m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 4 10'4 x 9'2 (3.15m x 2.79m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with built in power shower, curved shower screen, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Integrated Garage 13'8 x 16'4 (4.17m x 4.98m)
- Range of high and low level units, one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler and electric roller shutter door.
- Front garden in lawn with surrounding flowerbeds and large brick paviour driveway.
Enclosed south facing rear garden in lawn, brick paviour patio area, garden shed, generous flowerbeds with range of plants and trees.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.