Extended and Improved Semi Detached Villa Holding a Super Site Within Ever Popular Location
A superb opportunity to purchase an extended and exceptionally well maintained and presented semi detached villa in this ever popular location. The extended accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms with master into bay, 1 plus reception rooms to include lounge into bay, fitted kitchen with built-under oven and hob, extended dining room and classic white bathroom to first floor. The dwelling further benefits from uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, oil fired central heating, pvc fascia and eaves and extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings. Off street car parking and an extensive rear garden combines with low outgoings and a most convenient location to make this the perfect starter home.
Immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, slate tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.19 x 2.97 (13'9" x 9'9")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Extended Kitchen 3.96 x 2.72 (13'0" x 8'11")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and hob, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge space, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Extended Dining Room 2.74 x 1.63 (9'0" x 5'4")
- Ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Deluxe white suite with chrome fitments comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.84 x 1.91 (9'4" x 6'3")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.99 x 3.05 (13'1" x 10'0")
- Into bay, panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and extensive rear, patio areas, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.