We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented first floor apartment which is located just off the Oneill / Antrim Road, Glengormley and will suit a variety of purchaser.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with wood laminate flooring open to a modern walnut effect fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and integrated appliances and both offering superb views towards Carnmoney Hill and Belfast Lough. There are also two bedrooms master with ensuite and a separate luxury bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include gas heating, double glazing and a lift to all floors.
Outside there are communal gardens and parking.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 14'0'' X 12'3'' (4.27m X 3.73m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, open to kitchen / diner. Superb views towards Carnmoney Hill & Belfast Lough.
- KITCHEN / DINER 13'11'' X 10'11'' (4.24m X 3.33m)
- Modern range of walnut effect high and low level units, formica worktop, single drainer sink unit, built in oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, washer dryer and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, superb views towards Carnmoney Hill & Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM 1 16'1'' X 9'1'' AT WIDEST (4.90m X 2.77m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe.
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 13'11'' X 7'6'' (4.24m X 2.29m)
- Built in wardrobes, radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Communal Gardens.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.