Situated just off Newton Park, this semi detached bungalow offers convenience to all the local shops off Newton Park, as well as the Four Winds restaurant & bar and is only a short drive from Forestside Shopping Centre. Internally the property comprises three bedrooms, two receptions, plus a sun room, fitted kitchen and a white shower suite. In addition to an oil heating system, double glazing and detached garage this home also benefits from a large easily maintained patio area to rear. An excellent property in a great location.
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall.
- Lounge 15'4 x 11'2 (4.67m x 3.40m)
- Dining Room 10'10 x 10'6 (3.30m x 3.20m)
- Access to kitchen. Double glazed sliding doors.
- Sun Room 10'1 x 8'10 (3.07m x 2.69m)
- Tiled flooring. Upvc doors to patio.
- Full range of high and low level walnut effect work tops. Built in 4 ring ceramic hob and under-oven and splash back.
Stainless steel extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Single drainer stainless steel with mixer taps. Pvc panelling and ceiling.
- Bedroom One 12'8 x 8'9 (3.86m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom Two 11'10 x 8'1 (3.61m x 2.46m)
- Bedroom Three 9'9 x 7'0 (2.97m x 2.13m)
- White shower suite comprising walk in shower unit, wash hand basin with storage below. Hidden cistern w.c. Fully tiled walls, tiled flooring. Spot-lights. Hop-press. Access to the roof-space.
- Front Garden
- Tiered loose stone area to the front with range of plants and shrubs. Driveway with parking leading to a detached garage.
- Detached Garage 17'5 x 9'10 (5.31m x 3.00m)
- Up and over door. Light and power.
- Rear Garden
- Enclosed flagged patio, access directly from the sun room. Flagged patio area bordered by loose stone flower beds. Pvc oil tank. Housed oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.